At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe 3-star Hotels in St. Leonhard are situated in the Pitztal within the community of St. Leonhard between Wiese and Mittelberg. All buildings have a breakfast room, restaurant, Internet and terrace in some accommodations, ski room, sauna and some with a steam room, jacuzzi, relaxation room, solarium and infrared cabin (payable locally). Free-of-charge parking spaces are also available.
FurnishingThe rooms are equipped with bath or shower/wc, some with TV, as well as hair drier, radio, mini bar, safe and balcony.
BoardHalf-board consists of an extended breakfast and a multi-course evening meal of choice with salad buffet.
Please noteThe rooms are located in different accommodations within the resort. When booking multiple rooms, accommodation in the same building cannot be guaranteed. The exact name and location of the accommodation you will be staying in will generally be given to you by the Tourism Association, upon your arrival in resort.
- Pets welcome on request
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Children's bed
- Children's high chair
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Solarium and infrared cabin (when available)
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 1 years 100%
- 2-7 years 75%
- 8-9 years 65%
- 10-15 years 30%
- 16-16 years 10%
- All persons in the Single room, shower/wc, HB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 9 years 25%
- 10-15 years 10%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Imst (approx. 35 km) Innsbruck (approx. 95 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 90 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 205 km), Munich (approx. 290 km), Salzburg (approx. 265 km)
Hotels in St. Leonhard (anonymous)
Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee
Information about the ski area
Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee
|Highest point:||3,440 m|
|Lowest point:||1,740 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,370 m|
|Lifts in total:||16|
|Pistes in total:||41 km|
|Ski routes:||12 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?