At a glance
Location and facilitiesGeneralThe family run inn is located in a great area, at the edge of the pedestrian zone in Söll.
LocationLocated in the centre. Public swimming pool: Söll 400 m Gondola: Söll 700 m
FacilitiesReception, lobby, TV-room, internet corner at extra charge, wifi in lobby area inclusive, ski boot room, ski storage room, parking inclusive, dining room, restaurant, bar, terrace, non-smoking rooms.
RoomsBath or shower/wc, hair dryer, balcony, cable TV.
MealsIncluded: Half-board arrangement: breakfast buffet, 3-course dinner with choice (2 main dishes to choose from), salad bar several times weekly.
EntertainmentExtra charge: Dart machine.
ChildrenCot, playground in garden, high chair.
MiscellaneousChristmas and New Year's Eve menus are included in the holiday price.
- Pets welcome (no additional cost)
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €2
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Hopfgarten (approx. 10 km), Wörgl (approx. 15 km), Kufstein (approx. 15 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 80 km), Salzburg (approx. 85 km), Munich (approx. 145 km)
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
Information about the ski area
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
|Highest point:||1,957 m|
|Lowest point:||620 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||703 m|
|Pistes in total:||280 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?