Location and facilitiesThe cosy bed and breakfast pensions are all located in the district Neustift. All have a breakfast or common room.
RoomsThe rooms are basically furnished and have a bath or shower/wc and TV.
BoardA small breakfast is included in the holiday price.
Please noteThe rooms are located in different accommodations within the valley. When booking multiple rooms, accommodation in the same building can not be guaranteed. The exact name and location of the accommodation you will be staying in will generally be given to you by the Tourism Association, upon your arrival in resort.
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Friendly rooms with TV
- Pets not allowed
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,80 per person/night
- Keycard: €2
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Innsbruck (approx. 25 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 25 km), Salzburg (approx. 175 km), Munich (approx. 225 km)
Pensions Neustift (anonymous)
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,210 m|
|Lowest point:||1,750 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||994 m|
|Lifts in total:||26|
|Pistes in total:||43 km|
|Ski routes:||19 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?