Location and facilitiesThe Apartments Regina are situated in Zell am Ziller, only approx. 250 m from the centre of the resort. The ski bus stop is just approx. 100 m away and the to the lifts of the Zillertag Arena it is approx. 800 m. The accommodation offers a small reception, a lounge, ski room, as well as free parking spaces.
Furnishing/BoardThe cosy non-smoking apartments all have living/sleeping area with pull-out couch and additionally one or two bedrooms, cable TV, telephone, shower/wc and a balcony. The kitchenette offers a 2- or 3-ring hob (no oven). The 7-person apartment is a maisonette apartment over 2 floors. Self-catering. Breakfast and evening meal however, can be booked and paid for locally.
- Pets not allowed
- Bed linen, towels and dish towels must be brought along by the guests themselves or can be rented and paid for locally.
- Non-smoking apartments
- Half-board (provided booked) is taken in the restaurant Mühlbacher, approx. 200 m from the Apartments Regina.
Available in resort (for free)
- Parking spaces
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,20 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 45,00 per apartment/studio (max. €55)
- Deposit: €200 per apartment (in cash)
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Bed linen: €15 pp/wk.
- Half-board (in the restaurant Mühlbacher): Breakfast (€10 pp/day), dinner (€16 pp/day)
- Baby's cot: €10 per day
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you. Whether airtravel to Austria is offered, can be confirmed in the booking process. A transfer, if offered, must be booked separately.
- By train: Zell am Ziller (in resort), Jenbach/Tyrol (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 70 km), Salzburg (approx. 140 km), Munich (approx. 180 km)