Apartment Gredler °°.
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Apartment Grendler is located in the centre of Zell am Ziller. The ski are is approx. 700 m away and to the next ski bus stop it is approx. 50 m. Bars, restaurants and a supermarket are located in close proximity. A cross-country trail is approx. 200 m from the accommodation and the train station of the Zillertalbahn approx. 400 m.
Furnishing/BoardThe very spacious apartment has a separate entrance and covers 2 floors. The accommodation is well-equipped and offers an eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and electric hob and oven, a large living room over 2 floors with satellite TV, tiled stove and a large dining table. There are 2 bedrooms with double beds, a double bed on the gallery, a bathroom and 2 wcs. Self-catering.
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Children's bed
- €20 value voucher for tandem flight
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,20 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 45,00 per apartment/studio
- Keycard: €2
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zell am Ziller (in resort), Jenbach/Tirol (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 70 km), Salzburg (approx. 165 km), Munich (approx. 190 km)
19 Number of reviews:
100 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,500 m|
|Lowest point:||580 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||580 m|
|Lifts in total:||59|
|Pistes in total:||143 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?