Family Spa Hotel Dörflwirt ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe modern, 4-star Family Spa Hotel Dörflwirt is located on a sunny plateau in Hainzenberg, directly at the valley station of the Gerlosstein gondola. With optimal snow conditions, it is possible to ski directly up to the house. The ski bus stops directly at the hotel. The centre of the resort Zell am Ziller is just 5 km away. The lovely hotel includes a reception, lobby with fireplace, lift, Wi-Fi, alpine lounge, breakfast room, panorama dining room, restaurant, bar, café and terrace, as well as a heated ski and ski boot room. The spa area, roughly 200 m² large, offers an indoor pool and fitness room (open daily from 7:00-18:00), steam sauna, textile and Finnish saunas, jacuzzi, and fresh air terrace. The sauna area is only available for guests over 16 years of age (open 14:00-18:00). Massages and use of the solarium can be payed locally, as well as manicures and pedicures (by appointment). Table tennis and children's playroom are available for use free of charge; billiards, nine-pin, and kicker for a charge payable locally. Free parking available.
Furnishing/BoardThe spacious rooms include bath or shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, hair drier, safe, and Wi-Fi, and some rooms have a balcony. The included half board is comprised of a breakfast buffet with an organic corner, and a four-course evening meal with a salad buffet (incl. choice of main dish). On Christmas a 6-course meal is served, and on New Year's Eve a 6-course meal with live music. On New Year's Day, a prosecco breakfast is served.
- Pets welcome (€3/day, excl. food)
- Non-smoking rooms
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Welcome drink
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menus
- Live music on New Year's Eve
- Table tennis
- Children's bed and high chair
- Parking spaces
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: €1.20 pp/night
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Solarium: €7/20 min.
- Manicure, pedicure
- Billiards, table football
- Skittles alley
- Toboggan evening on flood-lit night run
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zell am Ziller (in resort), Jenbach/Tirol (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 70 km), Salzburg (approx. 165 km), Munich (approx. 190 km)
Family Spa Hotel Dörflwirt
15 Number of reviews:
93 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,500 m|
|Lowest point:||580 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||580 m|
|Lifts in total:||59|
|Pistes in total:||143 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?