Apartments Haus Auerhof
104 Number of reviews:
96 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||1,200 m|
|Lowest point:||660 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||668 m|
|Lifts in total:||9|
|Pistes in total:||15 km|
Apartments Haus Auerhof °°.
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe family-run Apartments Haus Auerhof offers an impressive view of the Lake Walch and the Zahmer Kaiser. Located on the edge of the resort, approx. 2 km from the centre. The side building is approx. 50 m from the main house. The ski areas Zahmer Kaiser and Hochkössen are approx. 1 to 10 km away, and the ski bus stop can be reached within approx. 1 km. A cross-country trail is approx. 500 m from the accommodation. Free parking spaces are available at the building.
Furnishing/BoardThe cosy studios and apartments are all furnished with a shower/wc, radio, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (incl.) and mostly balcony or terrace. Further there is a dining corner, a living/sleeping area and some also have a separate bedroom. The kitchenette offers an electric hob, refrigerator, some also an oven, coffee machine and an electric kettle. Accommodation may take place in the main or in the side building. Self-catering.
- Pets welcome (€3 per day, excl. food, only upon pre-request)
- In case you have booked equipment hire through us, the hire shop is located in Kössen (approx. 8 km).
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,20 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 23,00 per apartment/studio (depends on type, max. up to €30)
- Keycard: €3
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Kufstein (approx. 20 km), St. Johann in Tirol (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 75 km), Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Munich (approx. 130 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?